The Fifteenth (15th) Annual Research Conference and Fair of the University of Lagos (an International Conference of the Sciences and Humanities) will begin on August 11 – 13, 2020 at the Jelili Adebisi Omotola Halls, UNILAG, Akoka.
The Conference Planning Committee hereby requests Faculty members and Research students to submit research papers for participation in the three-day Conference and Fair which has the theme: Saving the Earth.
The Sub-Themes are:
- Evolving Curriculum for Sustainability
- Innovation in Science and Technology
- Sustainability and Engineering Nexus
- Legal Issues and Regulatory Frameworks
- Mobility and Migration
- Strategic Energy Solution
- Culture, Arts and Creativity
- Rethinking Agriculture
- Innovative Management
- Nature and Health Care